This is one recipe which needs very little preparation and requires absolutely no oil – a perfect recipe for the health conscious. You can serve the chicken as it is with a dash of lemon juice for dinner or shred the chicken to make pizza toppings, sandwiches, etc.
300gms chicken cut into 6 or 8 pieces (without skin)
½ cup curd
1 ½ tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
½ tsp chaat masala
1 ½ tsp chicken 65 masala
½ tsp salt
- Take curd, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala, chicken 65 masala and salt in a bowl and mix to form a smooth paste.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Allow this to marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius with upper and lower rods On for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and place the chicken pieces over it.
- Place the baking tray in the central rack of the oven and at bake at 250 degree Celsius for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Carefully take out the tray, turn the pieces to the other side and place it back in the oven to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take the tray out and check if the chicken and masalas are well cooked.
- Serve hot.