I am excited and pleased to present my first event “Guest Quest” at Amina Creations. The theme of Guest quest is recipes of dishes that we serve our guests in the evenings. Since we always serve our best dishes to our guests, this event will bring out delicious recipes from homes across the world to one platform. In this way we can learn new recipes and impress our relatives and friends next time they visit us. There are plenty of options available like samosas, cutlets, chips, fries, juices, smoothies, sweets, desserts, cakes, muffins, etc … the list goes on. This event runs for 60 days, so send in your entries from 25th April till 25th June 2012.
Now coming to the interesting part, I have a small prize waiting for the best entry. It is “Low calorie: Healthy Cooking” cookbook by noted cookbook author Tarla Dalal. In addition to this the winner's recipe and link will be featured in my blog under the title of Guest Quest champion.
The book has a vast collection of low calorie drinks, salads, soups, desserts, main courses, etc which is sure to boost our health. This book can be shipped only in India and the winner would be required to produce an address in India. Apart from this I will also be giving virtual badges for the most innovative dish, best dish, best picture, etc. I will post the roundup and announce the name of the winners by June end.
(This prize is not sponsored and is entirely my own)
Now coming to the rules of the event,
- All entries must have a link to my homepage.
- Use of logo is appreciated but is not mandatory.
- Any number of entries is allowed and archived entries are also accepted. Just include a link to my home page.
- Please do not send in entries which contain Pork, beef and alcohol.
- Bloggers can link their entries at the Linky tool given below. If you have any problems in linking just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non bloggers can send their recipes with their name, category and picture of the dish to the same email id.